Please read all the information below carefully.
What we need from you:
- It is your responsibility to ensure the multi-tracks provided are ready for mixing. Please take note that no tuning or timing issues will be resolved by Bennie Williams.
- If you have many different takes of an instrument or vocal performance be sure to comp together the best performance before sending it for mixing. Again, all audio should be comped, edited and consolidated before delivering the files for mixing.
- We accept WAV or AIFF files at 44.1, 48, 88.2 and 96kHz; 16 or 24 bit.
- Supply mono or stereo files, clearly named and without audio clipping.
- You will need to provide multi-tracks that are consolidated or bounced from the start point of your song (bar 1 beat 1 or start time code). All files must be of the same duration, sample rate and bit depth.
- I do not accept DAW sessions (i.e Pro Tools, Logic, Cubase etc).
- There is a 48 multi-track limit. A track cannot share different sounds.
- Please ensure you have uploaded all the correct multi-track files that you want to be included in your song.
- Please send tracks dry, without reverb or effects. However, if a specific effect, processing, or creative element is an integral part of the sound, please provide the processed version plus a dry as backup. This will not add your overall track count. Please label both versions clearly and mention this in the information you provide.
- Print any midi/virtual instruments – we can only accept audio files.
- Make sure you allow plenty of headroom when printing your multi-tracks to avoid clipping or distortion. These artifacts cannot be removed in the mix process.
- Although not necessary, you are encouraged to provide a rough mix and commercially released reference song. A commercial song is only a guide and results are completely dependent on the quality and style of the multi-track provided. You can add these files to the reference tracks folder on the set up job page.
- You can upload all your audio files online using Hightail, Dropbox, YouSendit or any other file sharing site.
- Please read the above information to ensure you fully understand how online mixing works.
What you can expect from us:
- In most cases, the turnaround time is within 10 days; however, sometimes exceptional circumstances happen it may be longer. If this is the case, you will be notified and given the option to cancel your mix and receive a refund.
- Two mix revisions are included in the price. Once you’ve received the mix for your review you should assemble a detailed list of changes. When those changes are made you may suggest another set of revisions. Please ensure you inform us within 24 hours of mix delivery if you require a revision. Any requests for further mix revisions will be charged for.
You will be supplied with:
- Limited ‘listening’ copy at 44.1/16bit
- Unlimited mix master at original sample rate (unless the sample rate is higher than 96kHz) and bit depth for mastering engineer
- Unlimited backing track at original sample rate and bit depth
- Unlimited a cappella track at original sample rate and bit depth
- Lead vocals up
- Lead vocals down
- You will not receive stems unless requested in advance (additional fee applies).